Thursday 22 September 2016

Short Men Are More Romantic ; From The Horse’s Mouth

If you are dating or thinking of delving into it for your own conjugal reasons, it’s high time you reconsidered height as a parameter of evaluation,especially for ladies,who are so much blinded by the ”tall,dark and handsome ” guy. Prudently,I had to find out how and why ladies are now chasing the short men.And for this, I couldn’t deny myself the expedition of thought as i interviewed three ladies ,who undeniably are dating short, romantic men.
1. Njoki Chege
She is the outspoken modern lady, who is envied by many for her elephant ego syndrome and the empowered woman inher.She arrived late though for the interview. She giggled at my sight, and it was evident our eyes were in goodcommotion.Call us the wannabes. She almost burst into laughter when i confronted her with the question of men and their heights. ”Mwanaume ni bidii,height wachia sky crappers” she uttered,”Tall men are too lazy to even move their not-so fleshy  sunken bodies around.Why should I date such a man ?” .The sneer look on her face tells it all .”I always admire and cherish short men for they are very hardworking ,and more so very romantic…………..mwaaaaaah..they are good ‘performers’ by the way”.she adds as her naughty wink greets my eyes again.My  transformer (named after the Nyeri incidence)  sparked with overflow of charge and I had to call the wazima moto…..Hehe,that’s for another day.
2.Sharon
At just 22,she vows never to date tall guys and I quickly intervene to ask her why.This is what she had to say,” I love hugging gentlemen , not trees. Am irked the more when tall indiscipline men come around asking if I can hug them and all they do is subject me to in-explainable physical torture as am on my toes for a long duration. In fact, they are very rough at how they do it and their shenanigan tendency to wanna feel juicy boobs piss me off even the more. Unlike tall guys,short ones will always handle you with some decorum and they are warm too”.
3. Cate
The third year student at the Kenyatta University prompted me to keep some distance as I crisscrossed my legs during the interview when she appreciated her roots to beNyeri. I couldn’t put up  with her irresistible touches around my thighs and I had to proceed with the interview maintaining high standards of professionalism. She argued that tall men are extremely violent especially in love affairs and she hesitantly blattered the she could single-
handedly bring  them down only if she had a knife.”Nitang’oa transformer tu. After all, their tiny transformers can hardly satisfy a modern lady of my caliber”. I almost asked her what her ‘caliber’ was,but i just remembered……she’s from Nyeri. perhaps she spared my transformer because am not tall.
And by the way, am an affiliate human activist spearheading for the rights of men.So for any Nyeri woman chasing me around along TRM, be warned.Am that cautious guy who’s always on his toes even when you suck my ‘D’.  

No comments:

Post a Comment